Weighing in at 33 pounds we have, Hunter...the roughest, toughest toddler in the east.
Well maybe, lol.
I had dinner with a friend on Monday night and when I came home I saw that Jackson was missing another tooth. I was surprised because it hadn't really been all that loose. When I asked him about it, he told me that Hunter had punched it out.
WHAT?????
I questioned Matt about it and he confirmed that Yep, Hunter had been the culprit.
Apparently the were playing Pirates of the Caribbean (because whose children don't frequently re-enact popular fight scenes from borderline appropriate Disney movies.) Jackson was cast as the part of Elizabeth Swann (again, probably better not to ask) and Hunter said,
"Take that, Elizabeth Swann" and rared back and let him have it.
That was the end of Jackson's tooth. I know there is a lot I could be grateful for..it was a baby tooth, it was already loose, and most of all Jackson was not upset. I know this because when I asked him if Hunter told him he was sorry, he responded...
"No, Mom. I told Hunter thank you! This was the greatest night ever."
Sigh. And I wonder why my hair is turning gray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh goodness, that is hilarious. I'm sure there are a few things like that in my future with two boys.
ReplyDeleteVery funny! Remind me of The Tooth Fairy, another borderline appropriate Disney movie. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a common occurance around here for me to scold Preston for beating on his older brother. Although he is usually hitting with or throwing toys. I don't think either of my boys could throw a good punch.
Nicole, I honestly think he got lucky. Although, I do think that Hunter will grow up to be the scrappier of the two...I guess it comes from having to hold his own from day one.
ReplyDeletethat is awesome!
ReplyDelete